Audrey Pack Memorial Library
Monday-Wednesday-Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Storytime Thursdays at 10:30 am
- Readers’ Group third Tuesday of each month 1:00 pm
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fiction and non-fiction books
- Best sellers
- Videos and DVDs
- Audio books
- Magazines and newspapers
- Borrowing Library Materials (see below)
- Childrens’s Page
- Electronic Resources
- Homework Help
- Library Services
- Assistance with Unemployment and job searches
- Full service library in the State of Tennessee
APPLY FOR A LIBRARY CARD:
An Audrey Pack Memorial Library Card is free to all Rhea County residents. Please bring the following to the library to get your Library card:
- Valid identification (2 forms)
- Proof of current mailing address and telephone number
Out of area residents may obtain a Audrey Pack Memorial Library card with the same above listed identification, however, a $10.00 fee will apply.
- New partons are limit to 4 items (including up to 2 videos) during the probationary period of 90 days. After probationary period you will be allowed to check out more material as long as all previous items have been returned on time.
- You may check DVD’s are checked out for one week at a time
- Limit if 3 videos, CD’s, DVD’s per family is allowed.
- Books and audio books can be checked out for 3 weeks
- Book renewals may be done by phone.
- Patrons and or their legal guardians are responsible for the replacement of damaged or lost materials.
|Books||.20 cents per day|
|Audio Books||.50 cents per day|
|Magazines and Music||.20 cents per day|
|Movies||1.00 per day|
|Unwound Videos||1.00 per each rewind|
All fines over $1.00 must be paid before any new materials can be check out.