COURT CLERK: TRACEY PANKEY CITY JUDGE: ANDY TUCKER
- To ensure that all City issued citations are presented to presiding Judge for all Court sessions.
- To enforce the fines assessed by presiding Judge
- To report any and all outstanding fines to the State of Tennessee for suspension of Driver’s License privileges if applicable
- To report to the State of Tennessee when all fines have been paid in full to the Town of Spring City
Traffic Court is held every THIRD TUESDAY at 1:30 PM unless otherwise posted. Please confirm your traffic court date with the clerk. You will need to appear at the Spring City Police Department, 229 Front Street, Spring City, TN 37381. Please enter through the side door facing Hardee’s.
MAKING A PAYMENT?
- Mail to: Town of Spring City, PO BOX 369, Spring City, TN 37381
- Online: www.townofspringcitytn.org
- In Person: 369 Front Street, Spring City, TN 37381
- Night Depository available for your convenience after hours at 369 Front Street (City Hall)
- Please include ticket number or copy of ticket and be sure to seal in a clearly marked envelope
- Payments must be received on or before the due date.
- Please call (423)365-6441 to verify if your citation can be paid without a court appearance.
- Payments may be made in person at City Hall located at 229 Front Street, Spring City, TN. 37381. If mailing your payment you should enclose a copy of the citation, a copy of your drivers license, and payment.
WHAT DO I DO IF I DON’T HAVE A COPY OF MY CITATION?
If you do not have a copy of your citation, you will need to contact the Court Clerk to obtain instructions on how to pay your citation/fine.
HOW DO I MAKE A TICKET PAYMENT?
- You can click here to make a payment, or
- Click the “Residents” drop-down menu at the top of the main page and click once
- Go to “Make a Payment”
- Click on the quick “pay online” link under “Tickets” at the top left of that page
- Follow the step by step instructions on our processing company’s website
- You will need your ticket number (upper right hand corner of copy) and the amount you’re paying…this will not pre-populate…you must call the clerk to find out the actual cost
- When it asks for city/county click on the first “SpringCity, Town of” from the drop-down menu
- Under payment, select “Tickets/Fines
- There is a processing fee which you will be able to review before the payment is processed
- You will receive a tracking number accompanying your payment…we will process the payment the following business day
- If you’re payment is rejected, you will receive an email with that information