COURT CLERK: MISSIE LYTLE
- To ensure that all City issued citations are presented to presiding Judge for all Court sessions.
- To enforce the fines assessed by presiding Judge
- To report any and all outstanding fines to the State of Tennessee for suspension of Driver’s License privileges if applicable
- To report to the State of Tennessee when all fines have been paid in full to the Town of Spring City
Traffic Court is held every FIRST TUESDAY at 5:00 PM unless otherwise posted. Please confirm your traffic court date with the clerk. You will need to appear at the City Hall location, 229 Front Street, Spring City, TN 37381. Please enter through the side door facing Hardee’s.
MAKING A PAYMENT?
- Mail to: Town of Spring City, PO BOX 369, Spring City, TN 37381
- Online: www.townofspringcitytn.org, go to Residents tab, then down to payment center
- In Person: 229 Front Street, Spring City, TN 37381
- Night Depository available for your convenience after hours at 229 Front Street (to the right of the front door)
- Please include ticket number or copy of ticket and be sure to seal in a clearly marked envelope
HOW DO I MAKE A TICKET PAYMENT?
- Go to the Residents Heading on the main page and click once
- Go to Payment Center
- Click on Tickets/Fines at the bottom of the page
- Follow the step by step instructions on our processing company’s website
- You will need your ticket number (upper right hand corner of copy) and the amount you’re paying…this will not pre-populate…you must call the clerk to find out the actual cost
- When it asks for city/county click on “SpringCity” (there is a springcityuflex, but this is not the one)
- There is a processing fee which you will be able to review before the payment is processed
- You will receive a tracking number accompanying your payment…we will process the payment the following business day
- If you’re payment is rejected, you will receive an email with that information