Municipal Court is held at City Hall located at 229 Front Street, Spring City at 5:00 pm on the 1st Monday of each month unless otherwise notified.
PRESIDING JUDGE: Andrew Tucker
COURT CLERK: Aaron Loden
DEPUTY COURT CLERK: April Hackler
- Go to the Residents Heading on the main page and click once
- Go to Payment Center
- Click on Tickets/Fines at the bottom of the page
- Follow the step by step instructions on our processing company’s website
- You will need your ticket number (upper right hand corner of copy) and the amount you’re paying…this will not pre-populate…you must call the clerk to find out the actual cost
- When it asks for city/county click on “SpringCity” (there is a springcityuflex, but this is not the one)
- There is a processing fee which you will be able to review before the payment is processed
- You will receive a tracking number accompanying your payment…we will process the payment the following business day
- If you’re payment is rejected, you will receive an email with that information
The Town of Spring City now accepts debit/credit card payments in person at City Hall and by Debit/Credit cards and e-checks on line. By selecting the link below you will be guided to our payment site. Please assure that you have full name and citation number ready to make your payment. *Please note that a processing fee will apply.
- Payments must be received on or before the due date.
- Please call (423)365-6441 to verify if your citation can be paid without a court appearance.
- Payments may be made in person at City Hall located at 229 Front Street, Spring City, TN. 37381. If mailing your payment you should enclose a copy of the citation, a copy of your drivers license, and payment.
Town of Spring City
Attn: Court Clerk
P.O. Box 369, Spring City, TN 37381
What do I do if I don’t have a copy of my citation?
If you do not have a copy of your citation, you will need to contact the Court Clerk to obtain instruction on how to pay your citation/fine via mail.