Permits within the Town of Spring City

With the exception of “For Sale” or “For Rent” signs and nameplates indicating name and house number, all new signs whether permanent or temporary must have a sign permit which shall be issued by the Town of Spring City.


Jim Vincent, Building Inspector
375 Church St. Suite 112, Dayton, TN 37321
Cell: 423-305-3874    Office: 423-775-4514   Email:

No building or structure shall be erected and no existing building or structure or part thereof shall be reconstructed, moved, or altered; nor shall any land, structure, or building be used except in conformity with the Town of Spring City’s zoning regulations specified for a district in which it is located.  A building permit is needed in all cases.  If you have questions regarding zoning regulations for your district prior to making any changes to your property, contact City Hall at (423) 365-6441

Please contact Building Inspector, Jim Vincent, to obtain a building permit.  

Is your property in a flood zone?  Use this link to search your address:

Should you have further questions, please contact the City Manager or City Recorder for additional assistance.