Who do I call if I have a water emergency late at night or on the weekend?
Should you have an emergency issue with your water late at night or on the weekend. You may get in contact with our Public Works Director by contacting Dispatch at (423) 775-5105 (option 1)
How do I apply for a job with the City?
The Town of Spring City will accept applications and/or resumes regardless on if there is a current job opening.  They will remain on file for six month’s from the date of the application.  To view current openings click here.
Who do I contact for?
A complete list of emergency and non-emergency contact numbers has been provided for your reference on the Important Numbers page.
How do I apply for new water service?
You will need to complete a new customer application and pay a non-refundable connection fee. You must have a valid photo ID as well as proof of ownership (property deed) or rental agreement to complete the process. If you have any questions, please call City Hall at (423) 365-6441.
Can I rent the park for events?
Yes! You can download a park rental application or you may pick one up at City Hall, 369 Front Street, Spring City, TN. There are two parks to choose from and the fee is $50 per day per pavilion. More information is available on our Parks and Recreational page or by calling City Hall at (423) 365-6441.